Kihei Garden Oasis Family-Friendly House🌺Walk to beach,dining,park,shops,hot tub,AC
Size –4 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms 2 Baths • Sleeps 4-8
Beautifully remodeled house with new flooring throughout, an updated kitchen, new bathrooms, installed ultra-quiet split AC systems in every room, whole house water filtration system, new ceiling fans and lighting throughout, painted interior and exterior, more landscaping and lighting, and lots of extra touches.
GREEN ENERGY HOME: We utilize the sun in Maui for all of our power needs.
Check out our VIDEO on YouTube MauiHome4Rent: https://youtu.be/ve1-ZnJL3q0
4K VIRTUAL TOUR: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=bcVD3s5F2LV
We want to welcome you to our Kihei Garden Oasis, a tropical garden paradise in sunny Kihei, Maui. Just pack your swim suite and leave the rest to us. Staying in a house with relaxing outdoor spaces is truly one of the best ways to share memories with family and friends. This is such a unique property that you will love as much as our guests.
Why rent a private house? You never have to share the hot tub or the BBQ with any of the other tourists nor is there a closing time for the hot tub. You will never have to search for a parking space like at Costco parking lot. You can park in the driveway or in the garage, which is directly in front of the house. When you have your large suitcases, Costco purchases, or coolers, your car is just out the front door instead of meandering through a large complex with your heavy items.
- Ultra-quiet split Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Whole house water filtration system
- 4 Bedrooms: Two King, Two Queen. Each room has a dresser with a mirror, TV, air-conditioner, and a ceiling fan.
- 2 Full Bathrooms plus an outdoor hot water shower
- Beautiful outdoor spaces to relax in a lush setting
- Green energy home – low carbon footprint with solar panels
- WIFI: Easy to work remotely inside or outside with the highest speed WIFI available (Download 200 mb/sec, Upload 20 mb/sec)
- Kalama Beach Park (playground, tennis, volleyball, basketball, and more)
- Over 23 restaurants, coffee shops, and bars
- Shops, boutiques, open air markets
- Farmers market and grocery store
- The Cove Beach Park (paddle boarding and beginner surfing)
- Kama’ole Beach Park 1, 2, 3 (Kam 1 is a 20-min walk. All beaches within a 5-minute drive)
- Famous Makena Beach, Wailea and world class golf courses
- Lounging space for the whole family
- Weber Gas Grill
- Outdoor shower
- 6-person secluded hot tub
- Fully fenced yard (yoga, croquet on the grass)
- Gourmet cookware and kitchen tools
- 60-inch plasma HD TV and HD TVs in all bedrooms. Cable and streaming.
- WIFI (fastest available in Maui - Download 200 mb/sec, Upload 20 mb/sec)
- Books, Xbox, Wii
- Games (25+ board games)
- Most toiletries provided
- Beach chairs and umbrellas
- Beach towels
- Boogie boards
- Beach toys for kids – sand buckets, shovels, toys
- Coolers and ice packs
- A huge variety of snorkel gear provided including many different sizes of fins
- Kids’ life jackets
- Soccer ball
- Tennis rackets
- Lots of extras as well (beach hats, beach bags, frisbees, yoga mats, etc.)
About the OwnerDave and Jenni would like to welcome you to their Garden Oasis in Kihei. We purchased this property in 2013 because we always enjoy the aloha spirit of the islands and love to go paddle boarding, snorkeling, and scuba diving. Dave dabbles with the guitar and ukulele and loves all of the music that is so prevalent in Hawaii. Jenni spent some of her happiest years as a child living in Hawaii and we both feel connected to the island. We currently live in Seattle, and like you, plan our vacation getaways to Maui with our family and friends. We welcome you, your family and friends to our vacation paradise.
Nice patio and yard, walk to local restaurants and the beach park, great location, off street parking for 4 cars
|Setting & View||
In addition to the two bathrooms, there is a hot water outdoor shower.
Two (2) Pack 'n Play portable cribs, set of bedrails, crib sheets and blankets are provided. Each bedroom features a mirror and dresser, TV, AC, and a ceiling fan.
|Sports & Adventure||
- Registration Number
- STKM 20140001
- Registration Expiration Date
- Jan 31, 2022
6/1 - 8/31
|$495 - $909||$495 - $958||$3,470 to $6,148||
9/1 - 12/17
|$651 - $1,827||$719 - $1,831||$4,814 to $10,303||
12/17 - 1/3
|$8,278 to $12,274||
1/3 - 1/31
|$1,115 - $1,303||$1,180 - $1,488||$8,017 to $9,236||
2/1 - 3/1
|$8,920 to $10,557||
3/2 - 3/31
|$1,000 - $1,702||$1,093 - $1,919||$8,651 to $10,455||
4/1 - 4/30
|$787 - $1,533||$848 - $1,047||$5,715 to $7,537||
5/1 - 5/31
|$751 - $817||$822 - $880||$5,445 to $5,594||
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 90 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. Fifty percent (50.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 30 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.