Kihei Garden Oasis Remodeled House🌺Family-Friendly,Walk to beach,eateries,park,shops,hot tub,AC
Size –4 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms • Sleeps 4-8
NEWLY REMODELED: We have used our down time during the pandemic to do major house upgrades. New beautiful flooring throughout, new bathrooms, installed ultra-quiet split AC systems in every room, whole house water filtration system, new ceiling fans and lighting throughout, newly painted interior and exterior, more landscaping, and lots of extra touches. Kitchen was previously updated.
We want to welcome you to our Kihei Garden Oasis, a tropical garden paradise in sunny Kihei, Maui. Just pack your swim suite and leave the rest to us. Staying in a house with relaxing outdoor spaces is truly one of the best ways to share memories with family and friends. This is such a unique property that you will love as much as our guests.
Why rent a private house? You never have to share the hot tub or the BBQ with any of the other tourists nor is there a closing time for the hot tub. You will never have to search for a parking space like at Costco parking lot. You can park in the driveway or in the garage, which is directly in front of the house. When you have your large suitcases, Costco purchases, or coolers, your car is just out the front door instead of meandering through a large complex with your heavy items.
Maui County approved vacation rental: Short Term Rental Permit STKM 2014/0001, Tax ID 085245542401
- Ultra-quiet split Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Whole house water filtration system
- 4 Bedrooms: Two King, Two Queen. Each room has a dresser with a mirror, TV, air-conditioner, and a ceiling fan.
- 2 Full Bathrooms plus an outdoor hot water shower
- Beautiful outdoor spaces to relax in a lush setting
- Green energy home – low carbon footprint with solar panels
- Kalama Beach Park (playground, tennis, volleyball, basketball, and more)
- Over 23 restaurants, coffee shops, and bars
- Shops, boutiques, open air markets
- Farmers market and grocery store
- The Cove Beach Park (paddle boarding and beginner surfing)
- Kama’ole Beach Park 1, 2, 3 (Kam 1 is a 20-min walk. All beaches within a 5-minute drive)
- Famous Makena Beach, Wailea and world class golf courses
- Lounging space for the whole family
- Weber Gas Grill
- Outdoor shower
- 6-person secluded hot tub
- Fully fenced yard (yoga, croquet on the grass)
- Gourmet cookware and kitchen tools
- 60-inch plasma HD TV and TVs in all bedrooms
- WIFI (fastest available in Maui - Download 200 mb/sec, Upload 20 mb/sec)
- Books, Xbox, Wii
- Games (25+ board games)
- Most toiletries provided
- Beach chairs and umbrellas
- Beach towels
- Boogie boards
- Beach toys for kids – sand buckets, shovels, toys
- Coolers and ice packs
- A huge variety of snorkel gear provided including many different sizes of fins
- Kids’ life jackets
- Soccer ball
- Tennis rackets
- Lots of extras as well (beach hats, beach bags, frisbees, yoga mats, etc.)
- CHECK-IN: Contact free check-in and check-out
- NO shared spaces. The house is stand alone, fully fenced and private relative to neighbor houses.
- WIFI: Easy to work remotely inside or outside with the highest speed WIFI available (Download 200 mb/sec, Upload 20 mb/sec)
- CLEANING: Our housekeeper has been certified for COVID protocol cleaning. We take extra care for cleaning between guests. We follow the guidelines provided by the public health services and our vacation rental platform. Examples include wiping down handles, switches, remotes, common surfaces, sanitizing snorkel equipment, etc.
- If travel restrictions are in place in Hawaii, we will either move your dates or refund your vacation.
- If someone in your group has a positive COVID test during the pre-arrival testing program and your group cannot fly to Maui, we will refund your reservation
About the OwnerDave and Jenni would like to welcome you to their Garden Oasis in Kihei. We purchased this property in 2013 because we always enjoy the aloha spirit of the islands and love to go paddle boarding, snorkeling, and scuba diving. Dave dabbles with the guitar and ukulele and loves all of the music that is so prevalent in Hawaii. Jenni spent some of her happiest years as a child living in Hawaii and we both feel connected to the island. We currently live in Seattle, and like you, plan our vacation getaways to Maui with our family and friends. We welcome you, your family and friends to our vacation paradise.
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||
5/1 - 5/31
6/1 - 8/31
9/1 - 12/17
12/17 - 1/3
1/3 - 1/31
2/1 - 3/1
3/2 - 3/31
4/1 - 4/30
Cancellation Policy: Guest receives 97 % if cancellation occurs at least 180 days before arrival; No refunds within 180 days of arrival.